NEW – Video Guide for Progresso – CLICK HERE
Maintenance – From time-to-time Progresso is taken offline for maintenance purposes, we will include this information on the school calendar.
If you are having problems logging in or accessing termly assessments / exam results please try the following steps in the first instance…
- If you have forgotten your password or are being told that it is not recognised, please use the Forgot Password link, enter your username and an email will be sent to the email address on Progresso with a link which will allow you to reset the password, please note that the link will only be valid for 24 hours.
- If you do not receive the email from Progresso with the link to change your password, please check your junk/spam folder in case it has been trapped there.
- Please note that if you are accessing Progresso from a mobile phone you cannot change your password or access Documents (for termly assessments and exam results), please use a tablet or computer to change your password.
- If the link does not look like a normal weblink, usually blue and underlined, then there is probably an extra space at the end of the text, please try copying/pasting the text without the extra space into your web browser and it should work.
- Termly Assessments and End Of Year reports are stored as PDFs and you can access them via the Documents widget on the RC Home tab once you are logged in to Progresso.
If you have forgotten your password please use the following link to be sent a reminder…
Following the ParentPay upgrade on 9th February 2016 internet browsers may no longer remember your ParentPay username and password, if you cannot remember your details please use the Forgot Password link to be sent instructions on resetting your password.
ParentPay no longer supports older browsers that have known security flaws, if you are having problems accessing ParentPay please see the information here relating to this issue.
If your query is relating to an item for payment please contact the “Finance Office” via the main Contact page.
We send messages using ParentMail’s new platform PMX, you should have received an email and/or text message asking you to register your account. Once you have done this you should start receiving messages from us.
Please note that ParentMail no longer supports Internet Explorer version 9, if you are experiencing problems logging in please check the version of your browser and either update to the latest version, or try a different browser, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
If you are not receiving ParentMail emails please check your junk/spam folder in case the emails have been trapped there, and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and/or white sender list to allow these messages through. You can always check what has been sent by logging on to your ParentMail account or by using the ParentMail app if you have a smartphone, if the message is there it will have been emailed to you as well.
Show My Homework (SMHW)
For help with logging on to SHMW please contact the school using the form below.
To check for any known issues please refer to the SMHW Status page.
For other queries please refer to the SMHW Help site where you will also find contact details for SMHW.
If none of the above resolve your issue then please use the form below to contact the Systems Manager for assistance.