Headmaster: Mr S Maher
Manor Drive North
Surrey KT3 5PE
Tel: 020 8330 5947
The aims of the Post 16 provision are:
- To provide an environment where students with Moderate Learning Needs feel supported and encouraged to be prepared for working life or further education.
- To promote independence, resilience and life skills whilst continuing to work towards Entry Level qualifications in English, Maths and ICT.
- To provide support as a “stepping stone” between school and college and/or supported employment which will enable students to reach their own full potential beyond Post 16.
- To ensure that students are supported in becoming independent young people who are able to contribute to the wider community.
- To promote mutual respect and cooperation with society, family and peers.
- To raise the students’ self-awareness and help them to focus on their strengths so that they can develop strategies for coping with their on-going difficulties.
- To support students with their independent traveling needs to various locations.